In 2013, the Crime Prevention Council created a Collaboration Value Statement that outlines the core values and principles of good collaboration.
Good Collaboration leads to:
- Engaged and empowered members and increased community buy-in
- Greater synergy which increases the collective capacity to solve complex problems
- Strong relationships grounded in trust, honesty and respect
- Maximized resources and greater overall impact
- Healthy and vigorous communities
This fun animation was produced to support our Collaboration Values Statement to promote the benefits of Good Collaboration for community partners and organizations: