The Knowledge Exchange Centre will engage researchers, practitioners, the public, and policy makers in the creation, sharing, leveraging and application of knowledge to prevent and reduce crime.
5 Goals for the Knowledge Exchange Centre
- Facilitate communication between different communities – academic, practitioner and the public
- Facilitate and promote evidence based practice and policy making
- Create opportunities for practitioners and academics to collaborate
- Build capacity in the community to prevent and reduce crime by synthesizing research evidence for diverse populations
- Engage stakeholders and academics to collaboratively identify current research and issues related to crime prevention and social determinants of crime
More to come in the months ahead….stay tuned!